[Fredslist] mentoring relationships

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Mon Jul 31 13:48:29 EDT 2006

Hi all.
I am doing an informal study on "mutual mentoring." Please take a moment to respond to me about the following:

1) If you are part of the Gotham mentoring program, please let me know if you and your mentor are actually mentoring each other - not  just a one way mentor-mentee relationship.

Also, please let me know if there is a significant age difference between you and your mentor or mentee so that it is an instance in which the mentor is younger/ has less overall work experience than the mentee.

If you are in a mentoring relationship outside of Gotham, please answer those same 2 questions.

Thank you in advance for your response. I will report on what I find out.

Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Succeed in Your Own Personal Style *
* Build Your Influence Quotient (IQ) *
* Get a Seat at the Table *