[Fredslist] advise re purchasing condo

Kevin J.Farrelly kjf at farrellylaw.com
Tue Jul 25 17:54:06 EDT 2006

My clients are considering purchasing a luxury condominium to be constructed
on the Upper West Side.  It is called Ariel West and is located at 99th and
Broadway.  The developer is Extel Development Corp.  The architect is Cook +
Fox.

They are looking for someone to advise them as to the soundness of this
investment.  Although I have handled many real estate transactions, it is
beyond my expertise to give this type of advice.

Does anyone know about this development, developer or architect?

Does anyone have anyone to suggest who might be able to advise my clients re
the purchase price?

Thanks.

Kevin J. Farrelly

-