[Fredslist] Cross-Country Adventure

Michael Millis Michael_Millis at msn.com
Tue Jul 25 04:24:38 EDT 2006

Hello along the network,

I hope the week has gotten off to a good start for everyone.

In the words of Monty Python, "And now for something completely
different..."

A dear friend of mine, Maggie Nguyen, has taken on the challenge of traveling
across the United States by bike. Maggie started her trip on July 8th from West
73rd Street and Riverside Drive. Her destination is San Francisco. She is traveling
with a partner who has had more experience biking cross-country than she has.

Maggie is now biking across Ohio, headed next for Indiana. Her family is asking
for assistance in finding Maggie and her biking partner, David, shelter for the evening
as they travel through Indiana. According to Maggie, all they need is "a shower and
a corner of floor for the night." Then, they will be on to their next stop.

Following is a list of locations Maggie will be biking through in Indiana. If you have
friends, family, or business associates in or near any of these locations who would be
willing to put Maggie and David up for a night, please reply with their contact
information (name, address, phone number, e-mail address). I will pass the information
on to Maggie's family, who will contact her on the road.

Maggie will be biking through these locations in Indiana:

Monroeville
Hoagland
Middletown
Poe
Yoder
Zanesville
Mardenis
Bowerstown
Huntington
Majenica
Lancaster
Andrews
Lagro
Wabash
Chili
Denver
Deedsville
Perrysburg
Fletcher
Grass Creek
Royal Center
Thornehope
Buffalo
Monon
Pleasant Ridge
Rensselaer
Foresman
Brook

Before Maggie left, I told her how proud I am of her. A lot of people would talk and
talk about doing this trip forever. Very few would actually do it.

On behalf of Maggie and her family, thanks very much for your help, Gotham.

The next stop on the road trip after Indiana will be Illinois. I'll let you know when
Maggie has finalized her route through that state.

Have a great day today.

All the very best for continued success.

Mike Millis
Gotham Hispanic Group

MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen."

(718) 434-7879