[Fredslist] The Lodging Conference 2006

Ripin, Peter M. PMR at dmlegal.com
Mon Jul 24 10:04:37 EDT 2006

I will be a speaker at the 12th annual Lodging Conference at the Arizona
Biltmore Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona from September 18-21, 2006.
The conference is widely regarded as the hotel industry's premier event
for CEOs, Owners/Developers, Financiers and Dealmakers.  Over 85% of the
attendees are Presidents and CEOs or run their own company, brand or
business unit representing more than three million hotel rooms.  I am a
panelist on two panels involving hotel franchising and technology
issues.
You can obtain additional information about the conference on its
website, www.lodginglink.com.  In addition, I have brochures for anyone
who is interested.

Peter M. Ripin, Esq.
Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP
605 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10158
(212) 557-7200
Fax: (212) 286-1884

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by email reply to sender or by telephone to Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP at (800) 793-2843, ext. 3281, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.