[Fredslist] Administrative Assistant Needed!

Barry Newman bnewman at lnfcpa.com
Fri Jul 21 21:30:55 EDT 2006

 Dear Gotham community,     My accounting firm, Lehman, Newman & Flynn is looking for an individual to assist with general office and accounting work. The job entails answering phones, word processing, collating tax returns and personal bookkeeping for select clients. Previous experience/interest in accounting is helpful but not necessary.      We would prefer to hire someone through the network, as we have had success with this in the past. Our current employee, Lauren Berger, is the daughter of Gotham artist/reviewer Ennid Berger, close friend of Fred Klein.      Hours are 9-5, Monday through Friday. Start is ASAP.     If you know anyone interested, please e-mail me at bnewman at lnfcpa.com.        Thanks,    Barry Newman, CPA
 Lehman, Newman & Flynn, CPA