[Fredslist] Hedge Fund Fraud Article on Gotham's Website

Ross B. Intelisano rossbi at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 14:55:38 EDT 2006

If you have chance, please  read an article I wrote for the May 2006 Bloomberg Law Reports  publication which is posted on the Gotham website in the Gotham Speaks  (Articles of Note) section.  It's about whether future securities  arbitration cases will include hedge fund fraud (short answer: yes).
  Thanks to Mitch Tobol for posting the article on the site.
  Regards,
    Ross

Ross B. Intelisano, Esq.
Rich & Intelisano, LLP