[Fredslist] Fw: For drinks after the game on Wed?

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Fri Jul 7 16:46:38 EDT 2006

As you should know by now the two Gotham softball teams are playing each
other next Wednesday night in Central Park (enter at 96th Street on East
side) on Field 10.  See the below suggestion as an added incentive.  If you
are sufficiently intrigued please let me know.  It will be a true double
barreled NY experience!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 07/07/2006 04:43 PM -----

             "Scott Bloom"
             <Sbloom at bloomreg.
                                       <fklein at legal.org>
             07/07/2006 02:47                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: For drinks after the game on
                                       Wed?

Instead of the usual bar/bbq scene [and because we will certainly be
many more than usual] why not take advantage of the fact that we will
already be in Central Park?
Wednesday July 12th happens to be one of the great NYC evenings. The
Great Lawn will host the NY Philharmonic for a free concert. Thousands
will spread out on blankets [usually barefoot] and enjoy the air/music
while eating and drinking.
I suggest you rally some interested Gothamites [those that are arts
fans, and not coming to the game] to stake out a large area for about
30-40 people [8-10 blankets?] plus beverages etc.
Cell phones can help us connect, but a common way would be a particular
helium balloon...I will try to find a large G if we are doing this.

Scott M. Bloom
President / Managing Member
BLOOM Real Estate Group LLC
485 Madison Avenue - 2nd Floor - NYC 10022
Office-212-342-7474
Mobile-917-327-2109
Fax-212-202-6069
www.bloomreg.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
it.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to this email, and delete all copies of
this message. Thank you for your cooperation.