[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit with Formica 1 - July 12 - Note Change of Venue

Mann, Carolyn carolyn.mann at lhh.com
Mon Jul 3 16:56:14 EDT 2006

Dear Gotham Members:

If you'd like to Ride the Circuit with the Formica 1 Group, our next
meeting will be from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM on Wednesday, July 12th.
Please note that this meeting will be held at Sterling National Bank,
650 Fifth Avenue - 4th Floor.  The entrance is on East 52nd Street just
off Fifth Avenue.  Registration is imperative for building management
security purposes so if you plan to attend, please let me know by
Friday, July 7th at the latest so I can check for conflicts.  After that
date, if you wish to attend, please contact Bob Formica at
Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com to let him know of your interest in
attending.

Best regards,

Carolyn