[Fredslist] Having a Friend in the Business

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Tue Jan 31 17:14:52 EST 2006

Good Afternoon Gotham,

While meeting with Laurel Scarr-Konel, Esq., Co-chair of Gotham Hispanic, my
'Queenie" pin fell on the floor and someone stepped on it.  After all, I
HAVE to wear that pin!

On my way to the soon to be renamed Barry Weiner Group meeting, I mentioned
this to Ed Bienstock (Jeweler and Third Generation Diamond Dealer) and said
too bad it was costume jewelry or otherwise he would be able to fix it.  He
immediately asked to see it and said he would take it back to his diamond
cutting factory.

Ed called me with the news that the pin was as good as new!  Now that's
bonding with your jeweler!!!

Gothamly,

Queenie and her crown pin

Linda R. Newman