[Fredslist] Seeking Italian Speaking HR Professional

Lorri Zelman LZelman at strategicworkforce.com
Tue Jan 31 15:19:11 EST 2006

Hi!  We are working on a new opportunity for a small company in NYC, but I must find someone proficient in Italian.  As a result, I'm casting a wide net. If you know anyone who might be interested in the job below who can at minimum speak and understand basic Italian, please let me know.  Thanks for your help!

HR GENERALIST:

Media/Entertainment company seeks senior generalist to manage HR function for office of 70 people in NYC.  Candidates must be able to work with senior management on company-wide initiatives, build relationships with employees in order to identify their needs and create new HR processes and procedures.  The HR Generalist will also manage payroll, benefits and vendor relationships.

REQUIREMENTS:

*	Ability to create job descriptions and design and implement performance management processes
*	Experience managing payroll & benefits, experience with ADP is a plus

*	Strong analytical and reporting skills
*	Ability to manage a contingent workforce and negotiate with vendors
*	Strong verbal and written communication skills, must be proficient in Italian

Lorri Zelman
Vice President, Human Resources Practice
Strategic Workforce Solutions
(212) 378-1625 - Phone
(212) 378-0780 - Fax
lzelman at strategicworkforce.com