[Fredslist] Health & Business Alliance meeting this Friday 2/3

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Mon Jan 30 10:36:38 EST 2006

Hello Gotham:
Attached is an invitation to attend this week's general meeting of the HBA
on Friday February, 3 at 9 am in Holliswood Queens. The meeting is
complimentary and includes ample parking and  breakfast.

For any companies or service providers looking to share competitive
intelligence with businesses, not-for-profits and physician's practices
that specialize in healthcare, this is the place for you. The HBA is in its
third year since incorporation as a 501(c)(6). Membership has its
privileges; enabling the participants to position themselves as healthcare
and financial portals to the community, business sector and local
legislators.

I invite and hope to see many of you there. Our meetings typically get 40
-50 attendees so make sure you bring enough business cards and brochures.
(Email me if you need directions and I will send them to you)

Yours for 'LIFE', Steven
(See attached file: HBA meeting invitation-2-06.doc)(See attached file: HBA
membership App on word-2006.doc)

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.