[Fredslist] Lunch for Left Handers

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Jan 25 17:01:35 EST 2006

Good Evening Gotham,

As an active "poster" to fredslist, I have to admit today's mail regarding a
luncheon for left handers has had an overwhelming response.

Evidently Gotham is more 'sinister" than one would think.  Even if you are
right handed, you may invite left handed people to the luncheon although you
may not attend yourself.  This will be an opportunity for clients and
friends who are left handed to see Gotham at work.

If you have any ideas about future topics for luncheons, please let me know
and I will forward them to Fred and Nancy for approval.

Remember, only left handed people are in their right minds...

Gothamly,

Lefty Linda

Linda R. Newman

Queen of Networking