[Fredslist] Commercial Mortgages

Tom Halligan thalligan at icaprealty.com
Wed Jan 25 11:55:50 EST 2006

I am looking to assist people that you know arrange mortgage financing for commercial properties - that they own  - or are buying.

I am a Managing Director with the NYC office of iCap Realty Advisors.  Our NY offices arranged and closed over $1 Billion of mortgages in 2005.  Nationwide.  $1 Million minimum.  Construction or Permanent.  Office buildings, shopping centers, warehouse & industrial properties, hotels, multi-family, other.

I would appreciate any referral.  The people that you refer will appreciate the service.

Thomas E. Halligan
Managing Director
iCap Realty Advisors
500 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1520