[Fredslist] Industry Specific Luncheons

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Jan 25 11:14:26 EST 2006

Good Morning Gotham,

Just a note to let you know that our second Industry Specific Luncheon was a
smashing success.  There will be a review of that luncheon by Gotham Women's
Member, Susan Sommers.

The next luncheon we are planning is for left-handed members only.  Please
RSVP to me (yes, I am left handed) and let me know if you are interested.
Also indicate if you know a well known lefty who would be willing to be the
speaker for a "free lunch" and an opportunity to meet the "Sinister
Gothamites"

Famous left-handed Gothamites include Fred Klein and Kelly Welles, Gotham
Diversity who had this idea.

Sorry, no Righties allowed

Gothamly,

The Sinister Queenie