[Fredslist] SUMMA MENTOR NEEDS HELP WITH AN APARTMENT

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 12:28:08 EST 2006

PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO :_sandy.ho at db.com_ (mailto:sandy.ho at db.com)

I was wondering if you could help me out.  I am looking to  either
rent/purchase a 1 bedroom/studio apartment/co-op or condo.  I  prefer
Queens, NY but I am open to other good-safe locations.

Do  you know of anyone selling/leasing or any good Realtors that don't
charge an  arm or a leg?    If you have any contacts and don't mind passing
their information over, that would be great.  Also, if you spot any  emails
in relation to my hunt could you forward them over to me?

Anything you can do to help would be much  appreciated.

Thanks.
Sandy Ho
Deutsche Asset Management  Compliance
345 Park Avenue 16th Fl.