[Fredslist] Fw: Diane Diresta Featured in New York Sun

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Tue Jan 24 12:12:59 EST 2006

Thanks to fellow networker Allen Kaye our own Diane "KO" Diresta is
featured in today's New York Sun!  See below and click on link.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 01/24/2006 12:10 PM -----

             "Diane DiResta"
             <diane at diresta.co
                                       "'Fred Klein'" <fklein at kzrd.com>
             01/24/2006 12:02                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [Fredslist] Thank you to Allen
                                       Kaye

: http://www.nysun.com/article/26388?access=736759

DiResta Communications, Inc.
Communicating with Impact

31 E32nd Street  Suite 300
New York, NY 10016  USA
212 481-8484 X312

http://www.diresta.com

Knockout Presentations-Amazon's best selling public speaking book