[Fredslist] Networking Seminar and Newsletter

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:06:00 EST 2006

Andrea Nierenberg author of 2 great books on networking and Lois Geller,
one of the dare I say "old pro's in the direct marketing business have put
together an on-line webinar - February 8th at 3pm will be the 3rd in the
series produced by Mason Geller.

If you have the time check it out - they are both great speakers.

David Stein
347-581-7909

Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
47-00 34th Street