[Fredslist] Jourdan Ubach - Current issue of Family Circle Magazine

Linda lindarnewman at verizon.net
Tue Jan 17 08:30:43 EST 2006

Good Morning Gotham,

Gotham member, Victor Urbach is a very proud Dad and for good reason!  While
on a flight to TX, I was reading Family Circle Magazine and there was an
article about Jourdan Urbach's fundraising efforts for sick children.  As
some of you know, Jourdan has played his violin at Carnegie Hall and raised
money for sick children.  To learn more about this unusual member of the
Gotham family, pick up an issue of Family Circle, or contact Victor, I am
sure he has the article.

Kudos to Jourdan and his family.

Gothamly,

Queenie of Weiner