[Fredslist] Tuscany Tips Wanted

Christine Smith Christine.Smith at yesbank.com
Mon Jan 16 09:40:50 EST 2006

Christine Smith
Vice President
Commerce Bank
909 Third Avenue
New York, NY  10022
(212) 299-5716 - Phone
(212) 299-5731 - Fax

----- Forwarded by Christine Smith/Commerce Bank on 01/16/2006 09:40 AM
-----

Chris Smith <chris98 at optonline.net>
01/15/2006 12:39 AM

        To:     Christine Smith <Christine.Smith at yesbank.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Tuscany Tips Wanted

Gothamites --

    I am planning a trip to Tuscany  in June (a group of 12).  I have a
place to stay about 20 miles south of  Florence.    I've started to do
some research on hill towns,  wineries, restaurants, etc.   I know that
there are some great  recommendations to be had from the Gotham
family.     I  would appreciate any and all recommendations and tips on
all of your  favorite places -- particularly, the less touristy ones.
Looking forward to hearing them.

This message and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information and are intended only for the use of the intended recipients of this message.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this and all copies of this message and any attachments from your system.  Any unauthorized disclosure, use, distribution, or reproduction of this message or any attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful.