[Fredslist] Apartment for Rent

Graubard,Jordan graubardj at tanhar.com
Wed Jan 11 11:30:39 EST 2006

If you know of anyone who needs a 1-Bedroom Apartment in Brooklyn, have
them e-mail me and I'll put them in touch with the owners.
graubarj at tanhar.com

Thanks,

Jordan

******

1-BR GARDEN APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE PATIO

Great South Slope, Brooklyn location

Near R, M and F trains, steps from Prospect Park and 7th Avenue Private
entrance Newly renovated space with brand-new kitchen and bathroom, huge

closets, antique decorative fireplace...

Looks on to sunny garden, with private patio

$1650 / month

Available February 1, showing January 14 & 15

By appointment only

400 Prospect Ave, btw/ 7th and 8th Aves.