[Fredslist] Turks and Caicos in March

Jordanpatesp at aol.com Jordanpatesp at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 09:30:08 EST 2006

My family and I will be at our Turks and Caicos place for  spring break, and
we also have the unit described below available for rent  for either or both
of the last two weeks of March - March 18 to March 25 and/or  March 25 to April
1.

Two bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, full kitchen, washer/dryer, dining area, and  living
room with pull-out sofa - sleeps six - oceanfront terraces in every  room -
at the  Alexandra Resort on Turks and Caicos Island.
_http://alexandraresort.com_ (http://alexandraresort.com/)

You can  get a direct morning flight from NY to Providenciales and be on the
beach  by 1:30 in the afternoon!
We're asking  for significantly lower rent than the resort's rates and  fees.
 Please call or e-mail us directly if you're  interested.

Pat and Jack  Jordan
212-529-1924
_jordanpatesp at aol.com_ (mailto:jordanpatesp at aol.com)