[Fredslist] need temp help - college student still on break?

Stephanie Schwab stephanies at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:41:02 EST 2006

Hi everyone:

I need some temp help for the next couple of weeks for internet
research, data gathering, and (very) light Excel work.

Does anyone know of a sharp college student who may have an extended
break - like through the end of January?  Other people who are
interested and who are internet-savvy and quick will also be
considered.  They would need to be able to start next Thursday, 1/12
and work through Jan 20 at minimum in order for this to work for us.

I can only hire someone who comes with a personal reference from a
Gothamite, as I don't want to go through an interview process for such
a short-term hire.

thanks!
Stephanie Schwab

Please reply to me at work if possible: