[Fredslist] Client needs Aide that drives to assist her after surgery in White Plains

Phyllisdci at aol.com Phyllisdci at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 19:57:32 EST 2006

A very special client is having surgery on January 19th.  She will be
leaving the hospital on Monday the 23rd or Tuesday the 24th at earliest.   Her
children will take her home but she wants assistance to get to the apartment  in
White Plains, NY.  The aide will have her own room.  She needs to  live in, 24/7
for approx 3-4 weeks.
Does anyone know of an aide or a service that can help my client?
If you have a lead PLEASE CALL ROWENA HOFFMAN DIRECTLY on  her Florida cell #
561-504-3777.

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL OR CALL ME AS I AM LEAVING TOWN AND CANNOT GET INFO TO
ROWENA.
Thanx very much!

Phyllis  Harbinger, ASID, CID
Design Concepts/Interiors, LLC