[Fredslist] NEED HELP WITH OUTLOOK

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Mon Jan 2 18:56:14 EST 2006

Jeff,

 	Are you using Outlook Express (OE) or Outlook Pro?
Express comes free with Windows.  Outlook pro is installed when you
install MS Office.

 	If OE, you're out of luck.

 	If Pro, you can use the Tools -> mailmerge feature.

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance