[Fredslist] Gotham Philly - Luncheon Meeting on Wed., January 11

Glenn Dekhayser gdekhayser at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 12:45:28 EST 2006

To all-

  Gotham Philly is proud to announce our 2nd gathering at Noon on  Wednesday, January 11th, at the Palm Restaurant on Broad Street,  Philadelphia.  We've got a great base of high-caliber people  already on board, so this group is growing fast!

  We will be accepting a LIMITED number of circuit riders this time, so  please contact Monica Kaufman (monica_kaufman at ml.com) if you're  interested in joining us for this event to share your Gotham  experiences with potential new members and make great new  connections!

  You score extra super-secret points if you invite/refer a colleague  from the central/south NJ, Pennsylvania, Delaware area.

  Gothamly,

  Glenn Dekhayser
  Chair, Gotham Philly