[Fredslist] Request for Literary Agent

Kaufman, Monica (ELKINS PARK, PA) Monica_Kaufman at ml.com
Sat Feb 25 15:35:48 EST 2006

Please post the following:

I have a client who is searching for a Literary Agent.  The proposed
book is in the self help genre, and is designed to guide the family
members who have a mentally ill or incapacitated loved one.  It does not
cover the illnesses per say, but how to help those affected by their
loved one's illness or condition live, survive and thrive despite the
situation.

If anyone has a recommendation, please forward it to Newplan4u at aol.com.

THANK YOU.

Monica Kaufman
Financial Advisor
Merrill Lynch
215 517 2211
215 517 2279 (fax)
610 209 1425 (cell)
The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust you exhibit when
providing me the names of friends and associates who may also benefit
from the services I provide.

Disclaimer:
CAUTION: electronic mail sent through the internet is not secure and could be intercepted by a third party. For your protection, avoid sending identifying information, such as account, Social Security, or card numbers to us or others. Further, do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages, such as transaction orders, fund transfer instructions, or check stop payments, as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/