[Fredslist] Health and Business Alliance Meeting Invitation Fri. 3/3 9 am to 10:30 am at Holliswood Hospital

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Fri Feb 24 16:03:36 EST 2006

To my 'Gothamily':  As director of business development for the HBA, I
hereby invite you to attend our monthly meeting so you can see what the
'buzz' is about. This month's sponsor is noted healthcare guru John
Pelletteri, CPA of Grassi & Co.   Breakfast is served. Admission is free.
Networking begins at 8:30 am prior to the meeting. Plenty of on site free
parking.
(See attached file: HBA meeting invitation March 06.doc)

Gothamly yours, Steven Lichtenstein (Gotham Queens)

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.