[Fredslist] Acupuncturist

Shinecorp at aol.com Shinecorp at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 15:16:37 EST 2006

Dear Gothamites,

I asked through Fredslist for excellent acupuncturist in the Upper East
Side. I got 2 indications. Neither really at the Upper East Side but both with
great recommendations therefore I am pleased to pass their names on to  you.

By Lorraine Walla - Ping's Feng, message to her husband Bao Li:
917-561-0505, 917-567-8686. She works for an office on the 20's but makes  home calls.

By Geraldine Newman - Excellent acupuncturist near NYU Medical Center.
(although he's so good, I travel down to him).
Dr. Shao, 324 East 30th  Street, 212.481.3388.

Thanks Lorraine and Geraldine.

Best  Regards,
Renato M. Tichauer
Shine International  Corp.