[Fredslist] Pitching a Sitcom: need guidance and contacts

Jennifer T. Naylor naylorjt at optonline.net
Thu Feb 23 11:20:38 EST 2006

Hi gang:

Two acquaintances just pitched me on a sitcom, and I think it's a great
concept.

Professors at a business school, their ideas are very fresh and well
informed targeting a viewer demographic in upper 20s through 30s.

At this phase, they would be best supported by any member with
experience presenting ideas to network content executives or with a good
understanding of the media landscape who can share ideas on the best
avenues for getting ideas looked at.

Many thanks,

Jennifer Naylor
Gotham Womens LI