[Fredslist] Looking For A Label Company

David M. Bishop dmbishop at bbsi.com
Thu Feb 23 08:17:01 EST 2006

Hi Gotham,

I am in need of a reputable company to produce full-color 1"x1" domed labels
(of course, at a reasonable price).  It would also be a big help to me if
they made asset tags too.  The place that I have been dealing with for the
last 10 years closed up, as I just found out when I went to call them to
place my annual order.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

--
David M. Bishop
President

Bishop Business Solutions, Inc.
293 Fendale Street
Franklin Square, NY 11010-3407

 <http://www.bbsi.com/> http://www.bbsi.com

(516) 483-7000 (office)
(516) 505-8358 (fax)

"Helping your business work more efficiently!"

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any
attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the
distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and
delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer,
server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Thank you.