[Fredslist] New Tribal Arrival

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Mon Feb 20 15:34:46 EST 2006

Fred,

 	Does Gordon get to bring his parents free to the next Gotham
meeting?

 	Who's the GC for the Entry Level Group?

 	That's one GC we'll know when he/she's full of it :-)

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
HIPAA, PCI/CISP Credit Card, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance