[Fredslist] Rave Review Jena La Flamme...

Robbie Jacobs rjacobs at mailroomsolutions.com
Mon Feb 20 06:20:11 EST 2006

Fellow Gothamites,

Hope this e-mail finds everyone well.  I wanted to take this time to provide you all with a review of a couple's massage class that my wife and I took on Sunday afternoon that was given by Jena La Flamme of Jena Wellness of the Woman's Group.

I signed us up for this class because my wife has cronic back pain, and I wanted to see if I could learn how to massage her in better fashion than I have been in the past.

I was a bit sceptical that we would get anything out of it, but it was worth a try.

It was one of the most satisfying afternoons that we have had as a married couple since our children were born.  Not only did we learn how to massage each other in ways we never would have dreamed of, but it was an afternoon of intimacy that was totally unexpected and absolutely appreciated.

If you are looking to reconnect with your partner because of how hectic life can be for us all, I highly recommend that you contact Jena and take this class.  You will be extremely surprised and delighted when you are through.  Great job, Jena!  Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Robbie Jacobs
DPI, Inc. Branch Manager
New York, NY 212-967-2862 Ext 140