[Fredslist] Kudos to Carol Greenwald

SPickman at aol.com SPickman at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 14:47:17 EST 2006

Hi Gothamites:

Wednesday evening I had the privilege of auditing a wonderful  course at the
New York City Bar put on by our own Dr. Carol S. Greenwald.   The title of the
seminar was, "Using the Media Ethically &  Effectively For Yourself & Your
Clients."  Though this course  was for attorneys, it was the best presentation
on the subject that I have  heard and is certainly applicable to many other
professions.  I heard  several attendees indicate that if all presentations were
this useful and well  done, they would come to courses more often.

I understand that Carol and her other faculty members may  be available to
speak in other venues.  If you have occasion to  deal with the media (or would
like to) I highly recommend that you get in  touch with Carol directly about
this possibility.

Susan

Susan L.  Pickman, Ph.D., CFE
Investigations/Fraud Examination/Consulting/Expert  Witness
The Pickman Group, LLC
33 Greenwich Avenue, Suite 9G
New York,  New York 10014