[Fredslist] "Looking for a Designer and Contractor on a Modest Budget"

Ernie Roth eroth at furmanroth.com
Fri Feb 17 13:49:16 EST 2006

"Looking for a Designer and Contractor on a Modest Budget"

My wife and I are looking to redecorate our 3-bedroom apartment on the
Upper East Side of Manhattan.

We are looking for a Contractor who would be willing to work with us (or
with our designer) on small projects (ie., kitchen cabinets, radiator
covers, removing mirrors from wall, custom build dining banquette,
bedroom dresser and shelves for bedrooms).

Also looking for Interior Designer to help with design and coordinate
this work.  We have worked with an excellent designer in the past but
she is too pricey for this project.  Therefore, we are looking for a
contractor and designer who are willing to work with modest budgets.

If you know anyone, please send their contact information to me at
eroth at furmanroth.com or 212-687-2300 x208 (or have them contact me
directly).

Thanks in advance for your input.

Ernie Roth