[Fredslist] Need a child artist

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 17:43:07 EST 2006

A friend of mine has written several children's books and needs a child artist to assist him with the illustrations in the books.  Since the target demographic is 5-10 year-old children, he would like to retain the services of a child artist of similar age as well as an adult artist  Please contact either me, Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661 OR contact my friend, Michael McLawrence (646) 404-3999 directly.  Thanks again, Gotham.