[Fredslist] Vacation ideas for 4.5 & 2 year old girls

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Wed Feb 15 12:08:20 EST 2006

 	Renato to all of Gotham for *FANTASTIC* ideas.

 	The clear winner with 4 recommendations was the Great Wolf Lodge
in the Poconos.  We can't wait to get wet in the indoor water park.

 	I'll report to Gotham how the lodge survived us :-D

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
HIPAA, PCI/CISP Credit Card, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance