[Fredslist] job opening in NYC/major media co

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Mon Feb 13 15:23:25 EST 2006

Hi folks:

My client is a well-known major media co in NYC.

They are looking for a Manager to head up their events department.
They put on 650+ events per year.

The job requires someone that can excel in a frenetic environment and
interfacing with the clients (sponsors of the events), the vendors
doing the programs, the event coordinators (they are all very young
and new to the job) and, well, me (consultant).  It will sometimes
feel as if they between a rock and a hard place and they must be
politically astute enough to handle that type of situation.

Please email me offline.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"