[Fredslist] Airline Tickets

iriswolinsky at aol.com iriswolinsky at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 16:21:01 EST 2006

 Hello all,

    My wonderful choir, Riverside Choral Society, is planning its annual benefit for March 23.   We are  completely self-supported, no grants, patrons or foundations.  One way funds are raised is through a silent auction at our benefit.  Scott Jeffe is in charge, and sends the below request.  Perhaps we can show a little Gotham magic!

   Thanks in advance for your ideas and help.

   ~ Iris

  Iris Wolinsky
  Attorney Arbitrator Mediator
  227 Riverside Drive