[Fredslist] cybersmear lawyer wanted

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 22:05:29 EST 2006

An acquaintance of mine in the Houston, Tx area has been "cybersmeared" across the internet (she is being terrorized by people who have seen her phone number posted, without her knowledge or permission, on a pornographic site, resulting in serious professional damages to her career and reputation.  She is seeking a lawyer in the Houston area who can help her with planned litigation.  Please refer names to me and I will pass them on to my friend.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661 or (cell) 917-279-2303