[Fredslist] Chile/Patagonia

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Tue Feb 7 16:14:07 EST 2006

As I have responded to Gotham members in the past when looking for information on vacation destinations I have been to, I want to offer to share my experiences in Chile and Patagonia. I just returned from a wonderful two weeks there, including journeying to Cape Horn, cruising and trekking around Tierra del Fuego, trekking and horseback riding in Torres de Paine National Park, visiting the wine country and Santiago.

If any of you are considering a Chile trip, I highly recommend it and would eagerly share my recommendations.

Bon Voyage.
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Succeed in Your Own Personal Style *
* Build Your Influence Quotient (IQ) *
* Get a Seat at the Table *