[Fredslist] To All Real Estate Related Lawyers in Gotham

Justin Green jgreen at haysventures.com
Mon Feb 6 09:16:09 EST 2006

We have recently picked up a client who is very hungry for commercial and
retail property, weather individual or portfolios of real estate.  If you
have any clients looking to sell their properties or portfolio's please give
me a call.  These properties should be located in the Tri-State area, but
would consider other area's if deal was right.  Our client is very
aggressive and can close in 30 to 60 days all cash. No deal is to big.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Justin Green

Justin Green

HaysVentures LLC

Principal

330 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor

New York, NY 10017

(646) 495 5759  (Phone)

(646) 495 5764  (Fax)

(917) 921 8775  (Cell)

 <mailto:jgreen at haysventures.com> jgreen at haysventures.com

 <http://www.haysventures.com/> www.haysventures.com

This transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the recipient(s) indicated above. If the reader of the message is
not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, reproduction, dissemination, or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone. In
addition, No warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as to
the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted
subject to errors, omissions, change in price, rental or other conditions,
withdrawals without notice, and to any special listing condition, imposed by
our principals. We assume no liability regarding the data we provide and
advise that you check official government and other sources before making
any financial decision using this data.