[Fredslist] Gotham LI Women welcomes new Member

Leslie A. Berkoff lberkoff at moritthock.com
Fri Feb 3 16:57:09 EST 2006

 Andrea Schwarz has joing Gotham LI Women, join me in welcoming our
newest member:

Andrea Schwarz is a Financial Advisor and Vice-President with Smith
Barney in Manhasset, New York. She has over twenty-one years experience
in the financial markets and specializes in all aspects of financial
planning.Andrea develops investment strategies for her clients, based on
their risk tolerance, time horizon and long-term goals. In addition, she
offers complimentary analysis of her clients' insurance plans. She would
love to hear from you. (516) 684-2728 or (800) 348-3488.

Her contact information is below:

Andrea G Schwarz
Vice President-Wealth Management
Financial Advisor
Please Visit My Website: www.fc.smithbarney.com/andreaschwarz
Toll-Free: (800) 348-3488
Direct: (516) 684-2728
Fax: (516) 684-2770
Address:SB, P.O. Box 4210, Manhasset, NY 11030-4210
email:andrea.schwarz at smithbarney.com
*Smith Barney is a division of Salomon Smith Barney Inc.
* The information herein has been obtained from sources believed to be
reliable, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness.  Neither
the information or any opinion expressed constitutes a solicitation for
the purchase or sale of any security.