[Fredslist] FREE - NY State Data Privacy Privacy Law Seminar

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Wed Feb 1 18:53:16 EST 2006

Fellow Gothamites,

 	NY's Data Privacy Breach law went into effect on Dec 8, 2005.

 	I'm holding a 1 hour, free seminar, on the effects of this law on
Gothamites - law offices, accountants, real estate brokers, computer
consultants, printers, and other professional service firms.

 	If you're interested in attending, please let me know at
raj at brainlink.com.

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
HIPAA, PCI/CISP Credit Card, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance