[Fredslist] friend subletting apartment with stunning river views available Feb 4 to March 4

Jena la Flamme (646) 942 1916 jena at jenawellness.com
Wed Feb 1 09:23:51 EST 2006

this is from a very good friend of mine

> From: "David Wood" <reply at lifecoachingresource.com>
> Hi guys,
>

> I’m going overseas, and February is slow for rentals,
> so I’m subletting my apartment below cost.
>
> Feb 4 – March 4 (minimum 2 week period)
>
> MY COST: $2,495 plus furnishings plus utilities
>
> YOUR COST: $2,000 for the month (pro-rated if less)
>
> It’s a deal!
>
> Would you let your friends know if you think of anyone interested?
>
> Pics and full details and a higher advertised price here:
> http://nyhabitat.com/new-york-apartment/vacation/11899
>

> They would have to get their rent and deposit in by Friday. And
> tell them
> to contact me direct, as that web site will charge them 35% on top!
>

> Thanks!
>

> David
> 917 628 1141

Jena la Flamme
Director of Jena Wellness Group
Certified Holistic Health Counselor
Ayurvedic & Deep Tissue Massage Therapist
Yoga Instructor
Workshop Leader and Speaker

P.S. If you're not getting the “More Energy” newsletter yet, you may
want to sign up for it now. It'll give you insider tips on how to
have more energy, lose weight and feel better all over quickly and
easily, plus invitations to free teleclasses and other events.

Join us by sending a blank email to: jenawellness at aweber.com

646.942.1916
jena at jenawellness.com
http://jenawellness.com
853 Broadway, suite 1606, @ 14th St.
New York, NY 10003

Boundless Energy, Radiant Health, Life Balance