Fw: [Fredslist] GOTHAM GALA ADVERTISING SPECS AND CONSIDERATIONS

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Wed Dec 27 14:51:08 EST 2006

Try this.
------Original Message------
From: Joanne Meurer
Sender: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
To: Freds List
Sent: Dec 11, 2006 9:25 AM
Subject: [Fredslist] GOTHAM GALA ADVERTISING SPECS AND CONSIDERATIONS

Hello Everyone.

Please see the attached PDF which outlines all the specs you need to in
order to submit an ad for the GOTHAM GALA JOURNAL.

Contained are the sizes, file types, costs and email address where you can
send your ad. For those of you who do not have an ad created and need one
designed, I would ask you to call me directly at any of the numbers listed
below and I will help you to put something together.

Again, our deadline is fast approaching so please contact me as soon as you
can if you are placing an ad.

Thank you,

Joanne M. Meurer
Managing Director
ID Concepts, Inc.

718 815 0129
917 885 3394
212 730 6200

www.id-ny.com

For Anything Visual, Think ID!

Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.