[Fredslist] Promo: Lichtenstein Financials Year End Financial Newsletter

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Fri Dec 22 12:18:20 EST 2006

To my Gotham tribemembers:
This is my special year end Newsletter. I hope you enjoy it. No heavy
'mental lifting' here. In this final year end edition we highlight the "Big
Bucket Theory". I trust that you'll find it insightful and useful. In
addition, I believe that reading it may help you to draw your own
conclusion as to what an ideal wealth accumulation strategy might look
like.

Happy and Healthy to all ... and I'll 'see' you next year !
Yours for 'LIFE',

Steven
(See attached file: LICHENSTEIN 12-06 Dec.pdf)

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com
http://www.livingbalancesheet.net/client/ForestHills_web/Clients_webHi.htm

Registered Principal and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, LLC
(PAS), 7 Hanover Square, New York, NY 10004, 1-888-600-4667. Securities
products/services and advisory services are offered through PAS, a
registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. Field Representative, The
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is
an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Forest Hills Financial
Group is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member
NASD, SIPC.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.