[Fredslist] What Does Gotham Mean To You?

Michael Millis Michael_Millis at msn.com
Thu Dec 21 03:43:11 EST 2006

Hello along the network,

I hope everyone has been having a good week.

I have received some touching and inspiring answers to the question at hand. I could
use a lot more. Again, the question is:

Beyond any business that may have come your way, what has being a member of
Gotham meant to you personally?

Please respond with three or four lines (about 50 - 75 words). Responses will be
printed in the 10th Anniversary Gala journal, interspersed with photos from Gotham
events.

Please respond with your name and the name of your Gotham group.

Thanks very much for your help in making the gala journal a true keepsake of a very
important event in Gotham's history.

Have a good day today, Gotham.

Happy Holidays!

See you at the Yale Club next month.

Mike Millis
Gotham Hispanic Group

MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen."

(718) 434-7879