[Fredslist] Fw: Gotham is Santa Claus

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Wed Dec 20 17:45:39 EST 2006

Gotham is Santa Claus (and a magic wand).  See the amazing good work by
fellow Gothamite (and Santa's helper) Jane Present below!  Great work Jane!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 12/20/2006 05:41 PM -----

             SUMMALEAD at aol.com

             PM                        fklein at kzrd.com
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Gotham is Santa Claus

Janet Adler is a new Gothamite who sent out an email to Fred's list last
week asking for a Santa Claus for a party this Friday at a public school
here in Manhattan for emotionally abused children who live at the poverty
level.

Of course I contacted Mike who, of course, will play Santa, and doesn't
even need the beard or the pillows. He is tickled to do it and they are
delighted.

Then Janet asked if anyone, anywhere, could get their hands on 125 black
hooded Stephon Marbury sweatshirts for these kids. These are only sold at
one particular store called Steve and Barry, apparently at very reasonable
prices. I reached out to our Leadership mentor Sarah Shirley, fashion
stylist, and she somehow or other got to their CEO. We have just received
word that they are giving these kids a $500 gift certificate to their store
to buy whatever they wish.

How do you top this?

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  lease delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***