[Fredslist] Thank you Victor Urbach and Barry Knepper

Alan Klein AlanK at acepayroll.com
Wed Dec 20 15:40:37 EST 2006

For those of you who know Barry Knepper, I am involved in his group TAB
(The Alternative Board). It is a peer group of business owners who get
together to share problems and ideas and work collectively for
solutions.

It is a very worthwhile group and I encourage those of you who own a
business and need either a sounding board or individual help to call
Barry and discuss the merits of his organization.

Part of what he provides is lectures from experts on various topics of
interest to business owners.

Yesterday, we had the pleasure of having Gothams very own Victor Urbach
come down and give a talk.

Having known Victor for a number of years now, I have not had the
experience of hearing any of his lectures in the past.

It was extremely informative and all of us in the group have asked Barry
to please have him back again to hear him speak on other topics.

I encourage everyone to speak with Victor to see if there is a venue
where they can listen to him and possibly to set up for him to speak
with your clients. I know we certainly will be speaking with him about
doing seminars for our clients.

Alan Klein
Ace Payroll Service Inc