[Fredslist] January 8 deadline approaching

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Dec 20 10:49:52 EST 2006

Hi Gotham:

Just a reminder, there is still time to place an ad in our 10 year
anniversary gala journal.  It's a great way to (1) show your support for
Gotham; (2) promote your business and services.  January 8, 2007 is the
deadline for ad submission for Gala Journal -for more information on placing
an ad visit the Resources section of our web site
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/members/downloads.php?page=2 and access page
2 for the  <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/downloads/GothamAdSpecs.pdf>
GothamAdSpecs.pdf

There are 4 ad sizes to choose from:

*        Quarter Page - 3.50" x 4.75" - Black and White $ 250.00

*        Half Page - 7.25" x 4.75" - Black and White $ 500.00

*        Full Page - 8.5"x11" - Black and White $1,000.00

*        Full Page - 8.5"x11" - Premium Color $2,500.00

To pay for your ad, mail your check payable to Gotham City Networking to:

Robert Formica

Sterling National Bank

425 Park Avenue

New York, New York 10022

Please indicate: Gotham Journal Ad in the memo line

To place an ad, or for more information on placing an ad, or questions re
having your ad created for you, contact journal at gothamnetworking.com or call
917-885-339.

Thanks,
Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Gotham Networking Administrative Director

debbie at gothamnetworking.com